Battle of Benefit Mascara- They're real and Roller Lash

Hey guys,
Have you ever tried Benefit Mascara?  If not, are you thinking of buying one but getting confused about which one to buy?  Here is a review and application snap which shall help you find the best one for you.

Benefit They're real vs Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Price-INR 1057 (mini sizes), Same for both.

Packaging-
Benefit is known for its cute packaging. I find the roller lash one very cute. The packaging looks cute and is of good quality.
Wand quality is also excellent as these are not sturdy rather rubber like to make the application soft and easy.
benefit mascara review, They're real and Roller lash mascara






My experience-
The Benefit They're real and roller lash are meant for two different effects on the lashes. They're real is for lash lengthening and roller lash is for curling them. I personally love the Roller lash effect on my lashes. As I already have long lashes but not the curled ones. Those with shorter lashes might love they're real variant.

As I said these he rubber wands which make the application softer and easy. However if more than two coats are applied, will result in clumping of lashes.
So it's safe with only one or two coats on each side.
Here are some pictures which shall help you in differentiating the effects they give.
                      Effect with Roller lash ,mascara


                                            Natural lashes

                                   Effect with They're real mascara




You can see in the Roller lash photograph, the curling of lashes. Whereas in the other variant, there is lengthening of lashes. I understand that there is a minor difference between these two pictures, but still the difference can be seen.

Love for-

  1. Comes in mini size and attractive packaging. 
  2. Has vitamin E and biotin which are good for lashes hence nourishing them. 
  3. Waterproof formula and doesn't smudge. 
  4. Gives natural looking lashes. 

Hate for-
  1. Dries easily and hence clumps on lashes if used then.
  2. Little overpriced. (Mascara above 1000 bucks! ) 
Do I recommend and my personal favorite out of the two-
I do recommend it to them who can spend 1000 bucks for a mascara. I find every thing great about them except the price point. I love the Roller lash variant more than the other ( I already mentioned the reason). 

Rating-⭐⭐⭐⭐
One star less for being overpriced. 




Comments