Faces Canada Ultime pro HD intense matte lips+ primer lipsticks swatches

Hi everyone,
Here I shall swatch the shades of Faces Canada Ultime pro HD intense matte lips + primer lipsticks I have.
Personally I love the formula of this range,it's non drying intense hd matte and long lasting too.
If you're searching for a good swatch of certain shades of this range then you're at the right place!
The shades I have are - Nearly Nude 08, Tease 014, Perfection 01, Magnetic 02, Tea rose 10, Hazel 19, Lights out 24.

Swatches of the shades:

Faces Canada Ultime pro HD intense matte lips primer
Shade description:

Perfection 01: Medium pink.
Magnetic 02: Blend of pink, red and brown.
Nearly Nude 08: Coral pink.
Tea Rose 10: Peachy pink.
Tease 14: Nude peach.
Hazel 19: Nude brown.
Lights Out 24: light pink with cool undertone.



Rating: 5/5

Comments

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    drugstore dupes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, have anything to express? Go on...

Popular Posts