Smashbox Always On liquid Lipstick Gula-bae


Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick- Gula-bae



Hello everyone,
Finally I am here with my new swatch post of an expensive lipstick from Smashbox Always on liquid lipstick. This post was in my draft three months ago but was so busy during lockdown, that I couldn't complete it. 
As everyone knows the great quality of this lipstick and the 'always on' longlasting property it has, let's talk more about this shade 'Gula-bae'.
So, this is a pink tone nude with cool undertone specially made for Indian beauties. Its a kind of shade you will love for no makeup look. It will suit all the skin tones except the deeper ones. Deeper skinned girls may look washed out wearing this(as it has a cool undertone). So, I think if they made this shade specifically for Indian beauties, they should have considered dark skinned beauties too. If this colour was a little deeper, I wish.

What the brand says-

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick

An 8-hour, liquid matte lipstick that's specifically formulated with Primer Oil complex to be comfortable and not dry out your lips. Now available in a range of new metallics, bolds and nudes! Cruelty Free.

I think Gula-bae is a very nice and attractive name to the pink nude shade they launched.
I really like the comfortable matte formula of these lipsticks.

Photos & Swatches of the lipstick:
Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick Gula-bae, Gulabae

Smashbox Always on Liquid Lipstick Gula-bae, Gulabae, swatch and review

Rating: 4/5
Will I recommend?
If you are fair to medium skinned girl, then yes for the quality and long lasting power it has. Otherwise, this type of colour is available in cheaper price by so many brands in India.

Comments