Kay beauty correcting sticks and eyeshadow stick review

Hello!
So, a new makeup line by Katrina Kaif is out and it makes me remind the Kylie's cosmetics. So similar names and with cosmetic line i.e. Kay and Kylie!

Anyways,
As it was launched exclusively on Nykaa i was very excited to try out the eyeshadow sticks. I chose to buy the shade special effects.
And after a few months, the first launch of 2020 came in- the corrector sticks and the contour sticks.
I purchased peach corrector for my " Not so severe dark circles ".
And the contour shade I bought for my fair complexion is beige focus.
They have five corrector sticks- orange, peach, green, yellow, lavender.

Three shades of contour sticks- beige focus, caramel focus, coco focus for light, medium, dark skin tones respectively.

I liked all the products I bought from this range. They worked exactly like I expected them to.
Loved the texture and staying power of it. The peach corrector worked wonderfully for color correcting my undereye area. And the contour shade was perfect for my complexion. They are long lasting too.
The eyeshadow stick gave a beautiful finish to my kids and also they are blendable and easy to use.
Overall I like the purchase.
Let me now include some pictures of the swatch of these products.









Comments