SUGAR nothing else matter new shades swatches and review

SUGAR nothing else matter new shades swatches and review


Shades reviewed-
Peacher's pet 21
Flame high 19
Pep talk 17
Rose job 13




Hey reader's,
Here I am review and swatching my most favorite matte lipsticks i.e. from SUGAR cosmetics, nothing else matter range. I love them already and now after the shade extension, I am going gaga over these. So let's quickly dive in the beautiful spectrum of shades in this range.

Peacher's pet 21- This shade is a beautiful true peach shade which I think will compliment all the skin tones. I am little doubtful for very dark complection beauties. But fair, medium and dusky girls... Go grab this. One of my favorite shades is this one.

Flame high 19-This shade is a true bright orange. The orange colour mango pulp is a right match to this shade.I think all skin tones will rock this colour. Very beautiful shade for summers though.

Pep talk 17- Described as bright watermelon pink, I think it's true. I see a mix of pink and red in this shade, which really makes you pop out in a party. According to me I shall love to wear this one in a festival, party or marriage function. It's that bright!

Rose job 17- described as rose mauve shade, which is true. I personally loved it on me and felt like wow on the first swipe. Really a very lovely rosy shade. It will compliment all skin tones.

The pictures will help you to understand the colour better and then choose the right one for you.










Will I recommend?
Yes I do... And I love them. I am looking forward to buy more shades in this new extension. I love all the shades and the formula is my most loved matte formula. Really, nothing else matter!

Rating- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💖












Comments