My Glamm POSE HD MAKEUP PRODUCTS REVIEW

MY GLAMM POSE HD
#Banana powder
#Bronzer duo
#lipstick in shade Rose pink













Short review and swatches

Hello,
Today I shall be writing down my thoughts on the newly launched product by My glamm i.e. Pose HD makeup.
It was successfully promoted by the beautiful Sonakshi Sinha and I really loved the banana powder out of all other products. I was in a need of a good banana powder and here it was. The pose HD makeup meant to be camera ready finish as promoted. They have come up with lipsticks, banana powder, setting powder, bronzer and blush duo. I bought three products from this collection according to my need.

After using this products I decided to give a short review on them on my blog.
Firstly the banana powder was beautiful😍💓. It is not too yellow or white. It's got the right balance of shades which shall give you a radiant even toned face. I really loved it.
Next, the bronzer duo also made me happy as it is not very dark or very light, it has got a perfect shade which will give you a perfectly contoured face.
Both the banana powder and bronzer are not chalky and blends beautifully into the skin.
Third, the lipsticks are okay for me. I am not a great fan of these. The colour is really pretty, but the texture is not so great. It stains the lips a little bit. Also after a few hours it fells a little drying on the lips. It is not transfer proof. The curve 〰feature in these lipsticks didn't feel any helping on applying the lipstick, so I shall sum up everything and say, these are okayish for me.
Though I liked the beautiful colour of it.

Let me swatch these for you...




Would I recommend?
I love the Banana powder and bronzer, so definitely recommending them.
Lipstick is okayish. I have dry lips so didn't work me but you don't have dry lips then can definitely go for it.




Comments