Sugar Cosmetics click me up lipstick Raunchy Rose 02 swatch and review

Sugar Cosmetics Click me up Raunchy Rose 02

Hey everybody, 
Today I am going to review the new launch by Sugar Cosmetics. It's the click me up lipstick range by them, which has come up with 10 shades. I am always a great fan of their Nothing else matter range of lipsticks. I love the staying power of them and fantastic pigmentation. The Click me up range comes with a clicking mechanism which when clicked, ups the lipstick. I like the roll mechanism but this one seems new to me. I wanted to test one from them first,so I got only one shade which is Raunchy Rose 02. 

 Product packaging-

 It comes in a cardboard black with graphics box (sugar cosmetics) .The lipstick is a black matte pen like packaging with clicking mechanism on one end and on the other end their is a cap to open. As we open the cap the shade is seen. We need to click in order to use the lipstick. The click doesn't dispense much lipstick, only a little portion comes out. It's good that it doesn't dispense much at a time as it shall prevent the wastage of product.





Swatch of Raunchy Rose


My Experience-

I am not impressed by the clicking mechanism of this product but by the shade. The shade Raunchy Rose is a beautiful pink and well suited for every day wear.  It is a very light, yet beautiful pink that almost looks natural on lips.
I am NC 27 and it looked amazing on my skin tone. I think light to medium skin tone will love this shade on them. But I won't recommend it to the melanin rich beauties. 
I also noticed that it settles into the fine lines on the lips after a hour or so. You need to moisturize your lips before you apply this range of lipstick. Also there is a floral smell in the lipstick, not so overpowering or annoying, yet a floral scent. I don't have any problem with its smell, although I liked that(as it's different and I got bored of the vanilla smelling lipsticks everywhere). 
Only thing I don't like about this range is the drying formula which settles into fine lines on my lips. 
Sugar cosmetics click me up lipstick raunchy Rose 02 review and swatch
Lip swatch in 🔅

Love for-
  1. Beautiful pink shade. 
  2. Nice matte finish
  3. Nice floral smell(not vanilla) 
  4. Long lasting
  5. Availability is easy. 
Hate for-
  1. Drying formula
  2. Click technology not so impressive
  3. Price point is a little high. 
Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐

Do I recommend? 
I think I liked the nothing else matter range more than this one. Only that range didn't had any shade like this. I loved the shade👌
So if you like pink lipstick for every day wear you can definitely choose this one. 

Availability- Sugar cosmetics website, nykaa, Amazon, purplle, health and glow.

Shop here in Nykaa

Shop here in Sugar cosmetics website

Shop here in Purplle






Comments

Post a Comment

Hey, have anything to express? Go on...