Flower Beauty lift and sculpt contouring palette(light to medium) review and swatches





Hey everyone,
Today I am going to review on a product by flower beauty. It is the 3 in 1 kind of makeup palette and is named as lift and sculpt contouring palette. The pallette contains a blush, a contour, and a highlighter. I loved it so much that can't hold myself from talking about it to everyone. I love Drew Barrymore for her work and incomparable beauty(even when she is makeup free) .She looks beautiful in anything and everything.




My skintone- light (Maybelline 128)

What flower beauty says about it-


Featuring a contouring blush and highlighting shade, our Lift & Sculpt Contouring Palette is the perfect all-in-1 tool to define your face in a flash! The powders blend easily and layer together seamlessly for a professional sculpted effect.

"All you need for complete complexion perfection! This is your great one-stop-shop to get a flawless contoured look. What’s really special about all the palettes from FLOWER is that the shades are sheer yet buildable, and blend to perfection. Super easy to apply, blend, and set your look!" -DREW BARRYMORE.



Using the contouring shade, draw a line on the side of your forehead along the hairline, under the cheekbone, along the jawline, down the side of your nose and dot under the lower lip. Blend to create soft shadows.
Add a touch of color with the blush shade. Apply the highlighting shade on your forehead, on the top of the cheekbone, right under the brow bone, on the center of your nose, just above the cupid bow and on your chin. Use with our FLOWER Ultimate Blush & Contour Brush.

Contouring and blush shades: talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, nylon-12 magnesium stearate, dimethicone, boron nitride, isostearyl alcohol, mineral oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan isostearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake, carmine, red 7 lake, red 6, red 28 lake.</p>
<p>Highlighting shade: talc, mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, dimethicone, boron nitride isostearyl alcohol, mineral oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, sorbitan isostearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake, carmine.

Shade I have- light to medium 
Shades Available- Two(light to medium CT1 and medium to dark CT2) 
Costs for $14 on flower beauty website
And in India it's cost is INR1250 at Nykaa

My Experience-

It comes in a palette with three spaces having blush, contouring and highlighter. The palette has a transparent plastic lid with beautiful golden flower designs on it.
It looks very classy for its gold and white packaging. But I find the plastic palette a bit low quality as I open and close the lid.
It doesn't have any applicator with it.
In nutshell, packaging is okay in quality and classic in looks.





What I really like is the the actual products in it. The trio are one of the best I have used. Let's peep into each one of them.

Blush- It's a beautiful candy pink colour which is intensely pigmented. You just have to take a little.
I find it very beautiful pink on my cheeks if taken only once with the blush brush I have. I love it very much and it goes great with my skin tone too.

Contour- I don't find the contour that good for me as it is very light for my skin tone. It may work great for people with very fair skin tone. I never use it as my contour but sometimes use it as a subtle eyeshadow.

Highlighter- The last but definitely not the least. I love it and use it more often. It gives a fresh glow to my face. I like to use it with a fan brush I have and go little handed for that natural look. It is silver type of highlighter and look beautiful on my skin tone.
Flower beauty lift and sculpt contouring palette review and swatches






The common thing about this trio is the blend ability is just awesome. Blends like dream! Out of these three the higher is my favorite. The blush is a good pink for everyday but the contour is not good(for its colour).
Overall I love this palette and find it very travel friendly.

Love for-
  1. Beautiful shades chosen for the trio. 
  2. Blends like a dream. 
  3. Looks natural. 
  4. Price is reasonable. 
  5. Travel friendly.
  6. The highlighter is just amazing. 

Hate for-
  1. The not so good quality packaging. You have to take care so that it doesn't fall, otherwise can easily break. 
  2. Doesn't come with any applicator. 
  3. Available only on Nykaa.
  4. Don't find the contour a good shade for me. 
  5. Only one shade is available on nykaa i.e. CT1 and CT2 is not available. 
Do I recommend-
Yes I do. I love the formula of these and it's travel friendly too. It's beginner friendly blend ability makes it more magnetic. 

Rating- ⭐⭐⭐1/2
 Stars less for the low quality case and the contour shade which most Indian skin tones will find useless as a contour. 

Availability-
Only on Nykaa
Shop here on Nykaa
Nykaa does come up with 10 to 15% off offers.  Keep an eye on it. 










Comments