Summer skincare essentials

Summer Skincare Essential
“Summer has always been my favorite season. I feel happier.”
—Zooey Deschanel
Hey everyone,
Now let your skin feel that happiness too with some great summer Skincare Essentials. So,  I have come up with a couple of products I feel are best to use this summer season.
First of all let’s understand what change does our skin undergo in sunny days.
Sun exposure causes most of the skin changes that we think of as a normal part of aging. Over time, the sun's ultraviolet (UV) light damages the fibers in the skin called elastin. When these fibers break down, the skin begins to sag, stretch, and lose its ability to go back into place after stretching. The skin also bruises and tears more easily -- taking longer to heal. So while sun damage to the skin may not be apparent when you're young, it will definitely show later in life.
So it’s really important to take care of your skin from that damage.
Face wash: A good face wash which controls sebum or oil on face but doesn’t take away all the moisture from your skin is ideal.  I have a few option I love to use and they are- The Aroma Magic Neem & Tea tree face wash or Simple Refreshing facial wash.



Moisturizer:  A good moisturizer for summers shouldn’t make you feel oily or sticky. I find The FaceShop Chia seed no shine intense moisturizer very apt for summers.  It leaves my skin super soft and at the same time doesn’t feel sticky or oily. A little pea size amount is needed for one time use.Its my all time favorite. 😍Another favorite of mine which is affordable too is Ponds All season moisturizer. Alternatively you can also choose Aloe Vera gel as a moisturizer for your skin. I love the FaceShop Jeju Aloe gel.

Sunscreen: Wandering for a good non sticky sunscreen which also doesn’t leave any white cast?  Believe me u found it. I have again two options for you all. The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock with SPF 50+ is a great option for all skin types. It doesn’t feel sticky and also have a 50+ SPF which is great for those who stay outside home most of the time. Another good one is Pond's Sun Protect non oily sunscreen with SPF 30 PA+++ UVA UVB cream. It’s pretty affordable and works best for all skin types.





Face mists: Who can live without a face mists in summers? I always have one in my handbag. It relieves and cools the skin if irritated by the season’s heat. I love to use them. I have two options for all – Kama Ayurveda Vertiver water and Plum green tea face mist.  These two are my ultimate favourites💕
Kama Ayurveda Vertiver water is made of Khus Khus grass. It gives a cooling sensation to irritated skin.
Plum green tea face mist is really good, can also work as a makeup fixer. It gives a good shine on the face. I feel it is a good dupe for MAC fix plus.





Mask Sheets: I am obsessed with FaceShop Sheet Masks. And for this season I bought the ‘Ready Set Summer’ mask sheet kit. It has a set of 7 mask sheets. Potato, Kelp, Blueberry, Rice, Aloe,  Lemon,  Pomegranate are the variants in this set. I love this set so much. These are so soothing and calming.  These are perfect for those Sunny Summers.




Comments